Labels

Review (14) Rant (5) Let's Play (1)

Friday 6 May 2016

Press 'X' to Shamelessly Self-Plug

This post is going to cover a few topics, not the least of which may have been given away in the title. The first is that I have another blog on here for a web-book/novel thing, An Ace Up My Sleeve. For any of you who are reading this blog because of the writing style as opposed to solely for the witty (or so I'd like to think) video game commentary, you can find that HERE. The first chapter will drop at some point over the weekend, probably today or early tomorrow.

UPDATE (08/05/16): The first chapter dropped at ~5:30 last night, and can be found HERE.

For those who are just here for the (arguably) witty video game commentary but skipped over my Author's Notes in the last two posts, at some point over the next week I'm planning to release some Let's Plays/Highlight videos based on my experience in the Overwatch Public Beta. So, for those of you who are interested in seeing me be kinda-maybe witty in a format where you can actually hear the inflections, I'll be posting them on this blog as well as on my YouTube Channel HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment